- Job Title
- Strategic Account Executive
MUST HAVES FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- BA or BS from an accredited university in a Business, Sales or Marketing field.
- 10 years of experience selling COMPLEX multiple software products and services into sophisticated accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of solutions.
- Proven track record with 6-9 month sales cycles and seven-figure engagements.
- Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills of complex sales opportunities.
Our client is a publicly traded tech market leader in cloud contact center software solutions. The Strategic Account Executive is the first and primary customer point of contact selling into a single defined Global Client. As the sales and relationship expert for a strategic global account, they work in deep collaboration with the pre- sales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the company’s product portfolio from the competition. They are charged with effectively selling all of mature products with a high degree of sophisticated product knowledge and advanced selling skills; engaged in both managing the client relationship regarding existing product installations as well as expanding opportunities for new products into the customer.
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific account and that demonstrate extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively.
- Master a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the customer that articulate the goals of their company, including an understanding of the performance metrics or KPIs that will be used to measure the success of execution.
- Consult and plan with internal sales partners and develop methods to address specific needs of the account to present a highly differentiated portfolio-based value proposition.
- Confidently speak in great detail regarding mature products/offerings while working in deep collaboration when necessary with the functional, industry or technical partners.
- Engage account team, partners, and internal company resources in defining and implementing account strategy.
- Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Drive company response to customer’s key business problems to improve positioning for current proposals while enhancing long-term relationships.
- Establish high revenue, multi-year business plans with the target accounts.
- Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accounts.
- Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements.
- Achieve annual account sales quota.
- Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on offering strengths and can be implemented effectively to promote trust and enhance the company reputation for delivering promised results.
- Encourage the account team and partners to analyze competition’s potential offerings and leverage solution strengths and relationships for maximum competitive advantage.
COMPENSATION & LOCATION
This position is a remote role. A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that will include a base salary and lucrative commission/bonus structure.