- Job Title
- Store Segmentation & Planogram Analyst
- Pittsburgh, PA
Filed under: Analytics
We are searching for a Store Segmentation and Planogram Analyst. This role will be responsible for the analytical framework to develop store segmentation and assortment localization strategies to drive customer relevance. Additionally, they will lead analysis to design and implement new processes that will continue to improve space optimization.
Our client is an American commercial enterprise focused on the retail sale of health and nutrition-related products, including vitamins, supplements, minerals, herbs, sports nutrition, diet and energy products. They have more than 6,000 stores in the U.S., including 1,100 store-within-store locations, as well as locations in 49 other countries.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 3-5 years of experience in space planning, field retail, merchandising, inventory management, or related role.
• Strong PC skills with a preferred broad knowledge of any of the following; Apollo, Galleria, Designer Workstation, Pro Space, Spaceman, Microsoft Office (proficient with Excel and Access).
• Strong analytical skill with the ability to solve business problems.
• Knowledge and understanding of the relation between product and shelf space.
• Understanding of retail merchandising basics (i.e., category management), and merchandising organizational structures and processes.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels of Merchant leadership.
• Team oriented with excellent time management and organization skills.
• Customer service oriented with ability to maintain positive attitude in all situations.
• Analyze planograms for sales, profitability and inventory productivity, and make recommendations to optimize the planograms, while bearing in mind trade-offs for customer experience, store labor efficiencies, merchandise strategy and visual considerations. Present, discuss alternatives and make recommendations to the Senior Manager of Space Planning and Merchant teams.
• Prepare and present pre/post analysis of category planogram updates.
• Create reports to validate schematic accuracy.
• Assist Space Planning and Merchant teams in understanding store space limitations at the shelf and develop innovative solutions to meet company objectives.
• Analyze shelf inventory levels and make recommendations for change to improve inventory turns.
• Identify and maintain optimized space allocation recommendations for categories and product.
Location & Compensation:
The position will be based in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full-time position available for immediate hire and a meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary. Comprehensive benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/STD/LTD, 401k, PTO and paid holidays.