- Job Title
- Senior Physician Recruiter
Our client is a growing government contractor that provides non-treatment exams and assessments for individual veterans.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Physician Recruiter, who will be recruiting physicians to provide assessments of veterans.
• The Senior Physician Recruiter (SPR) will be responsible for managing and coordinating
the physician recruiter(s) efforts, physician interview process, and client troubleshooting
• The SPR serves as the lead recruiter and liaison between the recruiting team and the
• SPR is responsible for leading or partnering with others to drive recruiting initiatives for
• SPR is responsible for using social network tools to engage and share content with
• SPR is responsible for attracting and confirming credentialing of physicians.
• SPR is responsible for leading virtually and creating high impact teams.
Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, Business or related field required.
• Minimum of 5-10 years of physician recruiting experience.
• Must be a self-starter, independent worker, experienced at dealing effectively at all levels
from the individual contributor to the C Suite.
• Must have CRM experience.
• Must have a proven history of delivering a high-volume physician recruiting process
• Must have a solid list of physicians to recruit from or have a method to access a list to
• Must be able to travel up to approximately 40%.
Can reside anywhere in the U.S.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with performance-based bonus.