- Job Title
- Senior HR Generalist
- Atlanta, Ga
We are searching for a Senior HR Generalist in Atlanta, Ga. For this position, our client is looking for an experienced professional that can provide Human Resource and Training functions by serving as a business partner to managers, supervisors, and employees across the organization. This position will be responsible for employee relations, training, performance management, workforce effectiveness/organizational development, individual development planning, recruitment/selection, and other workplace initiatives. Position will provide leadership and counsel to business partners in issue resolution, policy adherence and process renewal to ensure legal compliance as well as maintain a strategic and operational view that links the role of HR to business needs.
Our client is a global leader in specialty chemicals and technical services. They are a growing organization that manufactures chemicals and materials using the most technology-advanced processes to enhance products people rely on every day.
• H.R. responsibility for the southern/western region of MPS: currently TN, GA, and TX, CA
• Formulates and recommends facility human resource policy and objectives using established processes
• Ensures development of and adherence to principles, practices and guidelines
• Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources, and serves as internal consultant to the facility concerning these requirements
• Protects interest of people and the company in accordance with Company policy
• Partners with compensation in process to establish annual hourly wage recommendations; reviews and approves salary increases
• Consults and works with individuals and teams to provide appropriate coaching and feedback
• Trainer for human relations skills for the group: Inspired Leadership, Coaching, EEOC, Harassment Prevention, etc
• Influences organizational design, team development, personal development, training strategies and budget to achieve objectives
• Leads and coordinates the selection/assessment process (internal and external candidates)
• Apply and coordinate all State Training Grants
• Other job functions that may be assigned, both locally and within the total company
• 7+ years of progressive HR experience
• Bachelors degree required
• Demonstrated HR Generalist knowledge/experience in training, performance management processes, employee relations, compensation and organizational effectiveness and development
• Experience with OFCCP requirements
• Consultative, influence, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to relate and compare data from different sources
• Advance PC skills
• Advance knowledge of HRIS and time keeping systems, Hay Group job evaluation a plus
• Experience working with manufacturing is strongly preferred
Location & Compensation:
Travel is required to cover the various sites – approx. 25%
This position will be based in Atlanta, Ga. This is a full-time position available for immediate hire and a meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary and a bonus package. Comprehensive benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/STD/LTD, 401k, PTO and paid holidays.
*To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Kaitty Esver at email@example.com.