- Job Title
- Sales Manager Thixomolding
- Florence, KY
We are searching for a Sales Manager that focuses on Thixomolding business development and plant operations support. This role requires identifying and developing engineering intensive, commercial/sales activities with targeted accounts, as well as working closely with regional BDM and territory representatives. Here, you are also responsible for establishing and maintaining a close relationship with plant personnel and aiding in the creation and maintenance of a world class thixomolding operation.
Our client is a leader in custom molding technologies with vast knowledge of design, production and program management throughout the United States. Their customers range in market from automotive and healthcare to technology, consumer goods and more.
• Develop and implement strategies for opportunities and/or accounts
• Work with customers to develop new thixomolding products with PPI capabilities
• Develop relationships with field sales assets to aid in commercial development
• Responsible for participating and supporting trade shows, sale meetings, and other sale related functions
• Responsible for assuming ownership of assigned customers to ensure that positive relationships are maintained and satisfaction are achieved
• Lead improvement and analytical projects to improve operations and business development performances
• Responsible for plant project management for new products and current programs
• Develop relationships with secondary suppliers
• Utilizing the Sales Pipeline and RFQ processes with regular updates of sales and support
• B.S. in Engineering / Business; MS or MBA preferred
• Five years’ experience in direct sales and working with major OEM accounts
• Knowledge of thixomolding or the manufacturing industry
• Track record of sales growth
• Sale supervisor experience
• Proficient in written and oral communication
Location & Compensation:
This position will be based out of a home office. This is a full-time position for immediate hire and a meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate.
*To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Kaitty Esver at firstname.lastname@example.org.