- Job Title
- Sales Manager Thermoset Molding
- Florence, KY
We are searching for a Sales Manager that focuses on Thermoset Molding business development and plant operations support. This role requires identifying and developing engineering intensive, commercial/sales activities with targeted accounts and markets, as well as working closely with plant support personnel and VP Sales West. This position will assume responsibility for project management of both new launch and LCC transfers. Here, you are also responsible for establishing and maintaining a close relationship with plant personnel and aiding in the creation and maintenance of a world class thixomolding operation.
Our client is a leader in custom molding technologies with vast knowledge of design, production and program management throughout the United States. Their customers range in market from automotive and healthcare to technology, consumer goods and more.
• Develop and implement strategies for thermoset opportunities and/or accounts (metal to thermoset conversion that meet or exceed SAL 5 year sales dollar volume plan)
• Work with customers to develop new thermoset molding products with PPI capabilities
• Responsible for assuming ownership of assigned customers to ensure that positive relationships and maintained and satisfaction is achieved
• Responsible for participating and supporting trade shows, sale meetings, and other sale related functions
• Manage commercial projects for new product launches and for LCC transfer programs
• Support SA2 Quality team to achieve requirements and improve current thermoset quality systems
• Develop working relationships with material suppliers
• Utilizing the Sales Pipeline and RFQ processes with regular updates of sales and support
• B.S. in Engineering / Business; MS or MBA preferred
• Five years’ experience in direct sales and working with major OEM accounts
• Knowledge of thermoset or the manufacturing industry
• Track record of sales growth
• Sale supervisor experience
• Proficient in written and oral communication
• Excellent motivator with strong persuasive skills
Location & Compensation:
This position will be based out of a home office. This is a full-time position for immediate hire and a meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate.
*To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Kaitty Esver at email@example.com.