- Job Title
- Regional Sales Manager
- Choose terms
- High Point, NC
Filed under: Sales & Marketing
We are searching for a Regional Sales Manager for one of our clients. The primary responsibility of this role is to coordinate sales efforts between sales associates, quality, manufacturing and engineering functions. This person will serve as the onsite “voice of the customer”.
This growing company was founded in 1978 and has prospered under the guidance of its ownership team. Their strength and experience allows them to maintain their focus on long-term success and accountability to their objective of becoming your most valued die casting resource.
· Associates degree a must; Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 5-7 years’ experience in outside sales in manufacturing setting; die casting experience a plus
· Automotive industry experience preferred
· Computer literate in functions of spreadsheet, power point, word processing and project charting programs
· Develop new business at assigned account and pursue new/targeted accounts for new business development
· Assist sales associates in region with developing new business
· Support development of job cost studies for manufacturing operation
· Interact with all in-house departments to provide needed or requested information
· Report monthly sales activity status weekly via NBD report
· Verify pricing and other key information on all new purchase orders in conjunction with plant personnel
· Provide and coordinate new product data to plant operations i.e. pricing, material cost/method, commission worksheet, shipping/billing locations
· Monitor and report competitive information
· Coordinate and report progress on assigned customer CPI activities
Location & Compensation:
The position will be based in High Point, NC. This is a full-time position available for immediate hire and a meaningful compensation package which includes bonus and commission will be developed for the successful candidate. Comprehensive benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/STD/LTD, 401k, PTO and paid holidays.