- Job Title
- Quality Engineer
- Choose terms
- Marietta, GA
We are searching for a Quality Engineer to support production and project engineering teams regarding quality issues, measurement data and measurement techniques, statistical methods and analysis, and regulatory issues. They will manage quality and regulatory aspects of my client’s manufacturing qualification from initial customer contact, through project development, to ongoing production support.
Our client is a leader in custom molding technologies with vast knowledge of design, production and program management throughout the United States. Their customers range in market from automotive, industrial, technology, healthcare, consumer, and more.
- Provide support to project development teams regarding quality issues, measurement data and measurement techniques, statistical methods and analysis, and regulatory issues
- Review and interpret customer blueprints and specifications for manufacturing feasibility and measurement capability
- Communicate with customers to understand and define their quality requirements
- Conduct statistical studies of process capability and process control, and provide recommendations to product and process engineers on how to achieve capability
- Creates and maintains molding and assembly Quality Plans for new and acquisition projects
- May be called upon to assist, train, or direct the project efforts of less experienced Quality Engineers
- BS in Engineer or Applied Science
- 5-7 years experience in the Quality Engineering/Assurance field with at least 2 years experience in the production or manufacturing quality field
- Experience with automotive quality systems experience
- Understanding of internal auditing of quality and/or environmental systems
- ASQ Certification preferred
COMPENSATION & LOCATION
The position is will be based in the Atlanta area. This is a full-time position and available for immediate hire. Compensation will be based on experience and current salary, but highly competitive. Comprehensive benefits package included.
*To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Kaitty Esver at email@example.com.