- Job Title
- National Account Executive
MUST HAVES FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 5+ years of experience selling multiple software products (portfolio sales) and services into sophisticated accounts in a hunter-type of role.
- Superior relationship and client management skills that effectively builds trust and credibly manages/resolves customer escalations.
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility with C and VP-level executives.
Our client is a publicly traded tech market leader in cloud contact center software solutions. The sales and relationship expert for key accounts, you’ll work in deep collaboration with product specialists and pre-sales engineers to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the company’s product portfolio from the competition. This role is charged with effectively selling all offerings with a high degree of solution knowledge and advanced selling skills.
- Target C-suite decision-makers and compel them to invest in organization transformation aimed at improving their customer’s and employee’s experience in a cost-effective manner.
- Develop strategic initiatives targeted at specific accounts that demonstrate the offering’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and the leader in the Contact Center as a Service industry.
- Master a deep understanding of the customer, including an understanding of the performance metrics and develop plans that position solution capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
- Develop and execute a creative prospecting plan leveraging your own skills as well as engaging the extended team to drive top of funnel pipeline.
- Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
COMPENSATION & LOCATION
This position is a remote role. A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that will include a base salary and a lucrative commission/bonus.