- Job Title
- Manufacturing Engineer – Paint Specialist
- Choose terms
- Salina, KS
We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer with strong leadership skills and working knowledge of industrial paint application (powder or liquid). They will oversee the department as it relates to improvements, quality, troubleshooting, and its vendors.
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing of agricultural implements for tillage, innovative seeding, spraying products and planting throughout the United States. Their philosophy is built upon investing in state-of-the-art technology and talented people to design, engineer, and produce leading-edge implements and products.
- Corporate oversight of all finishing systems to include soils identification, cleaning, paint application, cure, conveyor limitations, line density, waste water treatment and system design
- Trouble-shooting of warranty/quality problems of paint related issues
- Work on continuous improvements of all manufacturing related systems and processes
- Work within the Manufacturing Engineering group and complete other assigned tasks as required by the department
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in manufacturing metal fabrication
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical)
- Experience in Industrial paint application (powder and liquid preferred but not required) and pretreatment procedures
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer programs to include Microsoft Office, AS400 and CAD
- Strong leadership skills, preferably in LEAN manufacturing processes and continuous improvement techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand team concepts and excel in a fast paced, high pressure work environment
COMPENSATION & LOCATION
The position is will be based in Salina, KS, is full-time and available for immediate hire. A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
*To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Kaitty Esver at firstname.lastname@example.org.