- Job Title
- Machining Plant Manager
- Choose terms
- High Point, NC
We are searching for a Machining Plant Manager who can plan, direct and control the day to day manufacturing operations of the CNC machining facility with continuous improvement goals established for overall productivity, safety and profitability. The Machining Plant Manager will report to the General Manager.
Our client is a metal die cast manufacturer supplying custom engineered products to not only the automotive industry but to electrical, medical, gaming, power tool and across all other markets.
- Member of the Operations Team
- Plan and direct facility layout and using capacity planning
- Plan and direct manning to meet production schedules and customer deliveries
- Promote / train team member on CDC processes and standards
- Plans and implements process improvements to continually reduce cycle times
- Identify that all machines operate at rated outputs
- Directs general preventive maintenance of facility and equipment
- Improves utilization of equipment through reduction of unscheduled downtime
- Containment and correction of quality problems at existing levels of process capability
- Assess that the CNC operation is profitable as a stand-alone process
- Two-year degree in Technical/Administrative discipline or equivalent experience in machining operations
- Excellent in communication
- Ability to define problems, collect data and draw conclusions/solutions
- Understand and support IATF-16949-2016
Location & Compensation:
The position will be based out of High Point, NC. This is a full-time position available for immediate hire and a meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary and comprehensive benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/STD/LTD, 401k, PTO and paid holidays.
*To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Kaitty Esver at email@example.com.