- Job Title
- HR Business Partner
- Sparks, NV
Filed under: Human Resources
We are searching for a Human Resources professional to take the next step in their career by joining a growing industry leader. Our client is looking for an HR leader who is committed and has an uncompromising desire to reach the highest personal and professional goals. This person will support roughly 120 associates at the Sparks, NV facility and 50 associates at the Provo, UT location and be a member of the local leadership team.
Our client is a leading supplier of high impact decorative labels, specializing in a variety of solutions to fit customer’s packaging needs and supplying labels to top Fortune 500 companies along with top US retailers. They offer comprehensive training and development programs focused on the individual needs of Associates from their first day on the job to more advanced career stages. This is an employee-oriented, growing, mid-size company with the feel of a locally owned family business.
• Provide management team with guidance and direction in areas of employment, compensation, benefits, training, performance management, employee relations, risk management and communication with staff.
• Process a variety of information and material to corporate payroll and benefits to ensure each associate receives the appropriate pay and benefits in a timely manner.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Knowledge of HRIS, Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Ceridian Dayforce HCM a plus.
• Manufacturing Experience a must.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Investigates human relations issues that may arise and advises management of appropriate resolution of issues requiring attention including discipline, harassment, discrimination, ADA, and other legalities.
• Manages all aspects of hiring process from recruiting and interviewing through orientation.
• Conducts training and mentoring as necessary. Specifically needs to focus on Performance Management in areas of performance reviews of recent hires and existing staff, as well as performance improvement plans.
• Identifies, coordinates and drives employee engagement opportunities through management team.
• Manages FMLA and ADA claims and administration.
• Assists as necessary in processing and managing Workers Compensation, Unemployment claims, STD and/or LTD claims.
• Manages payroll and time collection functions. This includes processing and/or submitting all forms on a timely basis.
• Maintains, distributes, communicates, and submits benefit materials to associates, new hires, benefits administrator, and carriers as necessary.
• Manages all aspects of termination process including benefits and payroll. Ensures collection and termination of company-owned equipment and access.
• Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
Location & Compensation:
The position will be based in Sparks, NV. This is a full-time position available for immediate hire and a meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary with performance-based bonus. Comprehensive benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/STD/LTD, 401k, PTO and paid holidays.