- Job Title
- Financial Planning Analyst
- Elk Grove, IL
Filed under: Finance/Accounting
The FP&A Analyst will provide timely and accurate analysis and support for the FP&A team. The Financial Analyst will have a solid understanding of business financial reporting and an in-depth understanding of reporting processes.
Our client is a leading supplier of high impact decorative labels, specializing in a variety of solutions to fit customer’s packaging needs and supplying labels to top Fortune 500 companies along with top US retailers. They offer comprehensive training and development programs focused on the individual needs of Associates from their first day on the job to more advanced career stages. This is an employee-oriented, growing, mid-size company with the feel of a locally owned family business.
- Provide monthly business reporting and performance management analysis
- Provide support and analysis during the monthly close process
- Support financial modeling and annual budgeting process
- Support the financial modeling forecasting process including cash flow forecasting
- Support the preparation of the monthly MOR and MMR
- Understand existing data and reporting tools and collaborate to make improvements. Reconcile, review and correct system data as needed
- Develop proficiency in Inquiry Suite and Oracle Financial to analyze and report on general ledger accounts
- Provide back-up for corporate accounting and treasury analysts
- Provide analytical support to Group and Plant Controllers as well as other financial initiatives of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years FP&A experience
- Advanced EXCEL skills
- Financial modeling and data mining
- Presentation skills including graphics and dashboards
- Strong analytics and ad hoc reporting skills
Location & Compensation:
The position will be based out of Elk Grove, IL. This is a full-time position available for immediate hire and a meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary. Comprehensive benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/STD/LTD, 401k, PTO and paid holidays.