- Job Title
- Electrical Engineer
- Franklin, OH
Filed under: Engineering/QA
We are searching for an Electrical Engineer who is ready to take the next step in their career and join an industry leader. While working in a safe, effective manner, they will keep quality in mind at all times. They will work in a cooperative team environment to manage electrical engineers/technicians and their activities. This person would manage new construction, automation, or upgrade projects. Each project will involve some or, all of the following activities: conceptual design and planning, safety review, budget generation, project scheduling, managing vendors, design engineering, construction management, manage and plan installations, generations documentation, and plan and implement training.
Our client is a leader in packaging choice and sustainability. Their success sprouts from innovation, a diversity of products and markets, and a dedication to sustainability and quality.
• Electrical or Computer engineering degree.
• Must have 3-5 years’ experience in industrial/manufacturing environment, preferably in the paper converting industry.
• Ability to communicate, motivate, train and lead, while utilizing subordinate input, and while performing analytical, logical and objective problem solving skills.
• Commitment to safety and quality.
• Good organization, prioritization, writing and verbal skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects.
• Commitment to internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Strong PLC programming ability.
• Servo Drive specialist.
• Scada system programming.
• HMI (Operating interface’s).
• Motors and controls.
• AC drive.
• 600 Vac and below electric power distribution.
• Instruments and sensors (i.e. pressure, temp, flow).
• Alan Bradley and Siemens controls and instrumentation.
• Maintains adherence to Company policies and safety standards.
• Manage Electrical engineers and technicians.
• Estimate job costs and prepare budgets.
• Develop bill of materials and manage purchasing of material.
• Design control, automation, instrumentation, and power project details.
• Develop electrical schematics and layout drawings.
• Develop and manage project schedule.
• Plan installation and start-up of equipment including inter-connecting drawings.
• Oversee and manage outside vendors.
• Develop and implement training for operation and maintenance.
• Assist maintenance departments of special issues.
• Develop support documentation for projects.
• Must be able to trouble shoot and develop electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
• Must have the ability to conceptually design, plan and automate electrical needs.
• Develops the skills of engineers/technicians and manages training activities.
• Provides technical information and leadership.
• Manages electrical and instrumentation projects for internal and external customers.
Location & Compensation:
The position will be based in Franklin, OH. This is a full-time position available for immediate hire and a meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate. Comprehensive benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/STD/LTD, 401k, PTO and paid holidays.