- Job Title
- Director, HRIS
- Choose terms
- Alpharetta, GA
Our client is a global information and analytics company that combines cutting-edge technology, unique data, and advanced scoring analytics and has established itself as the global leader in providing content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting, and academic markets.
The HRIS Director is responsible for all phases of functionality, data management, reporting and other operations for the global HR systems landscape, supporting almost 35,000 employees in 50+ countries. The position will oversee the efficiency and effectiveness of Workday and all other supporting HR systems, as well as how these systems interface with other proprietary and third-party systems/solutions. This includes the specification, development and implementation of new or updated systems, reports, policies and procedures for internal use with a focus on continuous improvement while maintaining the integrity of the existing structure, security and data. The successful candidate will lead a dynamic team charged with delivering a world class HR systems environment and employee experience.
Position will report to SVP Global HRMS and HR Shared Services and be based in Atlanta.
- Leads and directs a high-performing team of HRIS professionals responsible for all aspects of HRIS and related system operations, processes, data flows, security, reporting and analytics.
- Optimizes HRIS systems to meet workforce requirements creating opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes, and simple processes that help drive accuracy and completeness. Performs regular business process reviews, reviews improvement lists, make on-going suggestions and manages an action plan.
- Collaborates and works closely with stakeholders across all functions (HR, Finance, IT, Production/Operations) to maintain and develop processes and integrations that will create a best in class HR operations platform.
- Manages the maintenance of the applications and infrastructure, including tracking and remediation of production support issues as well as execution and reporting against established SLAs.
- Manages the implementation of new functionality including determining stakeholder and business value, requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and end user training and adoption.
- Works with the businesses to identify and suggest analytics needed for business objectives; uses system capabilities to efficiently deploy those analytics.
- Recommends plans for continued process improvements; seeks innovative ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to employees and gaining management support for leveraging the system.
- Leads vendor relationships as an extension of the team. Partner with Procurement and others to negotiate contract renewals at the lowest cost possible with the best services.
- Proactively stays abreast of industry trends and new technologies. Makes appropriate recommendations to enhance, develop and innovate in order to better serve the evolving needs of the businesses.
- Understands global data security fundamentals and collaborates with Data Privacy staff to maintain a compliant environment. Understands SOX and related process control requirements and builds and operates the environment to meet or exceed those standards. (QA dept runs SOX audit on applications)
- Responsible for successful HRIS integration of newly acquired businesses.
- 10+ years supporting HRIS systems
- Workday experience required
- Previous experience with HRIS Integration
- 5+ years leading HRIS functional support team, 5+ years management of or close collaboration with technical support team
- Demonstrated agile experience and advanced project management skills
- Participated in leadership of global system RFPs and implementations
- Worked for global company and familiar with requirements
- Working knowledge of global data privacy laws and SOX audit requirements
- Experience preparing and presenting summary information and proposals to senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Technology, related fields or equivalent experience
- Certification a plus (HRIP, APA, Project Mgmt. Professional, Six Sigma, etc.)
COMPENSATION & LOCATION
The position will be based in Alpharetta, GA. This is a full-time position available for immediate hire and a meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary with performance-based bonus.
*To apply, please submit your resume and, preferably in Word format, to Chris Bennett at email@example.com