- Job Title
- Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Birmingham, AL
We are seeking a self-motivated Account Manager of Commercial Lines who possesses impeccable telephone etiquette and the ability to multitask time-sensitive processes with professionalism and accuracy. This individual will require minimal supervision and they will represent the company in the eyes of the client such as relationship building skills, identify client’s satisfaction levels, identify potential setbacks, problems or issues, communicate with the operations manager and branch manager on the delivery of services per account and driving the overall success of the customer/client relationship.
Our client provides Truck Insurance coverage for the trucking industry and other types of commercial autos. Their Truck Insurance Agents have over 100 years of combined experience in the transportation insurance field. They have protected thousands of truckers with top rated insurance companies, great pricing, an experienced sales team, an award-winning Customer Service department and so much more.
- Required – Active Alabama Property & Causality License
- At least 2+ years Commercial Lines Account Management experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Agency Management System Experience Preferred – AMS360 and ImageRight experience a plus
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks with minimal guidance in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to articulate key information
- Develop sales through cross selling, referrals and inbound quote requests
- Underwriting, rating and generating of new policies written
- Provide existing clients with remarketing of their insurance, proof of insurance, discuss and process policy changes, assist with claims process, etc.
- Answer and process all telephone and email requests for assigned accounts from the insured and/or the insurance company
- Enter and maintain current file data on all assigned accounts
- Review new applications, renewal requests and endorsements for accuracy
- Document appropriate posting of moneys received on new business and assigned accounts, to include notifying accounting
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the various carriers’ rating plans, programs and underwriting
- Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned
COMPENSATION & LOCATION
This position will be based out of Birmingham, Alabama and is full-time available for immediate hire. A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes base salary, potential bonus and comprehensive benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account and 401k Plan Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness 8 Paid Holidays Per Year plus your birthday and a day to volunteer Generous vacation package