- Job Title
- Business Development Manager
- Choose terms
- Alpharetta, GA
The Manager of Business Development, Telematics – OEM, will execute on the business strategy focused on (embedded) telematics product propositions with vehicle original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s). The candidate will be responsible for execution and growth of the product proposition with new partners and leading the day to day activities associated to these engagements.
Our client combines cutting-edge technology, unique data, and advanced scoring analytics and has established itself as the global leader in providing content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting, and academic markets.
- Five or more years of experience in developing business propositions in the eco system of the automotive field (OEM or Tier 1 Supplier)
- Strong executive presence with excellent interpersonal, presentation, relationship building, and influencing skills
- Solid financial acumen, analysis, problem-solving, project management, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively lead multiple projects and teams within a constantly changing and demanding environment
- Confident and determined approach; resilience and ability to cope with a challenging and dynamic business environment
- Sound judgment, decision making and follow through skills
- A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver key initiatives
- Excellent people and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively through others and interface persuasively with other individuals throughout the organization: a team player
- Some travel required. Ability to work flexible hours based on business needs
- Make significant contribution to defining the direction of (new) products, processes, standards and operational plans with significant midterm impact on the Insurance Telematics market position
- Support the development of the Global Insurance Telematics Value Proposition for OEM’s. – Collect and organize the challenges faced by the industry (both OEM’s and Insurers) by working with the local Vertical and Product teams as well as surveying and direct communication with the OEM’s and Insurers. Translate those challenges into innovative global product offerings and support the local verticals and the global product team with the development of business cases in market where we choose to launch these propositions
- Collaborate with OEM’s to understand the market segmentation, the needs, define our distinctive competence and demonstrate data solutions that drive sustainable value
- Scope, plan and manage multiple OEM projects through the various phases to include concept, product definition and launch
- Facilitate project communication across all aspects of the project including stakeholder management and cross-functional collaboration
- Provide in-depth knowledge to executive leadership on emerging trends and innovations with OEMs
- Participate in strategic roadmap planning and provide thought leadership.
- Delivers significant contribution to the global revenue growth of Insurance Telematics Data solutions for the group
Location & Compensation:
The company HQ is in Alpharetta, GA. This role can be based remotely, but will need to travel a certain percentage. This is a full-time position available for immediate hire and a meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary with performance-based bonus. Comprehensive benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/STD/LTD, 401k, PTO and paid holidays.