- Job Title
- A+P Mechanic IV Airframe
- Choose terms
- Augusta, GA
Filed under: Uncategorized
As an aircraft mechanic for our company, you will have the opportunity to use your skills on a variety of aircraft. Keep our client’s planes in tip-top shape as you make repairs and do inspections alongside a skilled team to meet FAA’s standards of quality within specified deadlines. Utilize your experience and enhance your training to troubleshoot issues on all associated systems on our aircraft. We reward our employees with competitive pay, excellent benefits and professional training.
Our client is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services, including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. The company is a global enterprise that employs nearly 6,000 employees worldwide with annual revenues approaching $3 billion. They serve a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components and energy markets.
- Inspect and examine aircraft components, including de-icing systems, hydraulic systems and landing gear, for leaks, cracks, breaks or other issues
- Read and utilize blueprints, maintenance manuals, ATA codes, illustrated parts catalogs, service bulletins and other maintenance documents to troubleshoot and complete work assignments
- Perform routine maintenance operations, such as the replacement of power plant and aircraft components
- Perform hourly, daily and monthly inspections to check for cracks, oil leaks, burned areas, foreign object damage, warping, distortions, missing segments and wear
- Complete all tasks in the allotted time frame and to the quality standards of our company, our customers and the FAA
- Promote safety within the workplace by monitoring others and yourself to guarantee all tasks are performed within the safety manual guidelines, and communicate with other mechanics and supervisors to coordinate repairs and keep apprised of safety concerns
- Order supplies, equipment, materials and parts for repairs and general maintenance
- Keep detailed records of the inspections performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and ordered parts
- Accomplishes Service Bulletins, Repair Letters and Airworthiness Directive as required
- A valid FAA approved Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Mechanic; prefer A&P in Corporate Aviation
- Must have the ability and experience to be eligible to acquire delegated inspection authority status
- Corporate aviation experience preferred with the following: Dassault Falcon Jet, Bombardier, Gulfstream & Embraer
- Aviation training preferred. This training may take the form of military training, aeronautical academy or
- technical school training and/or an Aviation Associates Degree
- General aviation experience preferred
- Must have proven experience using a variety of hand and/or power tools
- Analytical skills required to perform complex mechanical troubleshooting
- Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written
COMPENSATION & LOCATION
Positions based out of Houston, TX, Augusta, GA or Springfield, IL. These roles are full-time and available for immediate hire. A meaningful compensation and relocation package will be developed for the successful candidate.
Contact - Chris Bennett
Categories - Uncategorized
Browse our job listings. Use the search field -or- filter by category below.