- Job Title
- Android Developer
- Atlanta, Ga
We are searching for an Android Developer in Atlanta, Ga. For this position, our client is looking for an accomplished and passionate software developer to create innovative mobile applications that solve challenging real-world problems. This role requires you to work as part of a team and interact with other developers on a daily basis. Here, you are required to develop and test specialized location features and push the limits of mobile technology.
Our client is a quickly growing technology company that specializes in developing real world solutions to impact the patient experience within health care settings. They have developed innovative products and continue to grow and expand their product offerings for their customers. They believe that patients have consumer expectations and want a digital interaction tailored to their needs.
• 2-4 years’ experience developing Android applications
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience troubleshooting complex applications
• Consuming web services and HTTP REST interaction (JSON or XML)
• Working with fragments and standard Android UI constructs
• Understanding Multithreading concepts
• Experience with Git
• Experience with Maps API and GEO spatial concepts a plus
• Agile/iterative development experience
• Related skills (NDK, Grandle, Location Services, Google Maps integration, C++)
• Design and execute user-facing features on Android devices
• Create and update application designs for application enhancements
• Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices
• Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and inspected for continuous integration
Location & Compensation:
This position will be based in Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time position available for immediate hire and a meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate.
*To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Kaitty Esver at email@example.com.